Party Terms & Conditions
In order to ensure you are happy throughout your visit with us we would like to draw your attention to the terms and conditions of your booking as illustrated below.
- We require confirmation of party numbers no later than 48 hours before your
- The minimum number we charge for is 10 guests for all packages. Should the number of guests drop below this, we are more than happy to accommodate you, but please be aware that we will charge for 10 guests as a minimum.
- The balance of payment for the party is due no later than 48 hours before the party start time. This balance will be based on the numbers you confirm to attend. Should this number be lower on the day, unfortunately refunds are not possible. However, should more attend than originally confirmed we will accept payment for the extra guests on the day.
- Should you decide to cancel your party, we regret that deposits are non-refundable.
- Siblings and other guests that are not part of the confirmed party numbers will be charged admission on the day. They will receive a discount if they are linked to the party so please make sure they advise our reception that they are with your group, on the day.
- Please note that we do not currently provide a cake and/or candles for parties. We encourage you to bring your own with you.
- For clarification on any of these terms and conditions you can contact a member of the management team at email@example.com.
- We can cater for specific dietary requirements, please ensure you inform a member of staff as soon as possible to avoid any possible disappointment.